It’s sad how it is more socially acceptable to hate your body than to love it
This text post hit me like a train
trying to start homework but you kinda just
A serious girl, when she finds someone who calms her spirit and quiets her busy thoughts, will love you so fiercely, it will defy even her own logic and reasoning.
Some books you read. Some books you enjoy. But some books just swallow you up, heart and soul.
Joanne Harris (via a-thousand-words)
And sometimes I have kept my feelings to myself, because I could find no language to describe them in.
Jane Austen, from Sense and Sensibility (Penguin Classics, 2003)
- me: this book destroyed my life and broke my heart into a million tiny pieces
- me: here read it
Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tiny little turn ons:
- people leaning against walls with one shoulder while they talk
- catching somebody turning away smiling at a joke you made
- people who linger on a hug for just a second after you let go
- somebody glancing at your lips while you’re talking